Sunday, January 13, 2013

What I've....

.....been playing lately:



Fanatsica:

Fantasica is an social mobile game with RPG as well as Tower Defense elements. Collect, trade, and train your Hero cards to attack other players and complete quests while doing the same to Monster cards, used to defend your Luna (Currency) from other players. The game also uses a unique ally system, where you can call other players to assist you in battle, earning you and them ally points (spent on boosting certain attributes). Taken from the Fanatisca Wikia site: Click Here.

It drew my interests because it looked like Final Fantasy Tactics.  As it turns out, a lot of its artwork comes from a Final Fantasy artist.  It is free to play but it allows you to spend money to get better quickly (which I don't do).

I'm a big fan of Tower Defense games and this game is a great Tower Defense game with the RPG twist. Tower Defense games are really good on mobile devices.  The game is easy to play and can be played on any iPhone, iPad, or android device.  Every week or two there is a different event that players can participate in. 

I found that it is a perfect game to play with an active child around as it does not suck up a lot of your time.  Although, my wife would not agree with me on that as I have been playing it a lot lately.  But hey, I'm trying to be competitive for the next arena event.

If you want to add me as an Ally or use my player code to get you a better card starting off.  Use my ID 60225261.





No comments:

Post a Comment